Automatic Wireless Pontoon Bimini Velcro Motion Light
Automatic light when you need it!
This automatic wireless motion light uses velcro that can be fastened to round or square tubes on your pontoon boat’s existing Bimini, dodger, kayak, or camper enclosure.
– When you enter your boat, the light automatically turns on when motion is detected.
– The light can also be set to ON for constant light or used as an emergency flashlight.
– Can also be turned off.
Lasts a full season on one set of batteries (not included).
- Velcros onto any bimini tube or railing.
- No tripping or falling when boarding your boat.
- Lights up when an intruder boards your boat.
- Detects motion up to 12’ away.
- Has on/off switch when underway.
- For interior bimini or cabin.
- The velcro stays secure even when underway or in rough water.
- Switch it on and use it as a flashlight.
- 300 lumens
- White, Warm White, Bright White
- On/Off auto
- Turns off automatically when no motion is detected for 30 seconds
- Dimensions 3.5×1.5 Oval
- USB Rechargeable (Charging cable included)
Available at Southpoint Marina, Rochester, New York